martes, 5 de enero de 2016

PROJECTS

Hello. In this post i want to took a little  of my art projects this semester.
I studied in the ceramic workshop of the university with my professor Cecilia . Currently im working on the final exam. The tittle of my art project is 18:54:39 this name is actually a measure of the time that I spend doing this proyect. It is about ceramic pottery and time, this are the two topics that im interested. For me , doing pottery is a kind of ressistance of the crafts in the modernity. So I did a lot of pots, like twenty , and every pot that I made was marked with a meassure of time in his but. This measure correspond to the time it took me to do each pot. And the tittle is actually the sum of every measure of time. In ressume the thing is that im trying to generate a tenssion between the pot as a support and the mark. My teacher Cecilia says that the proyect is right but its necessary for me to do a large amount of pots. But this is not easy!



Kisses and regards

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario